How do I contact a city/county department?

Visit the Staff Directory to find all department and staff contact information.

Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?

Use the FAQs module to easily find answers to the questions you ask the most.

How do I report a website issue or correction?

If you find an issue like a broken link or information to correct on the website, please complete the form available on the City's website or call (608) 868-6900 ext. 5.