The City of Milton is excited to announce the following Community Award winners:
- Prairie du Lac Questers - Historic Preservation Award
- Carrie Jacobs Bond Questers - Historic Preservation Award
- Bill Wilson - Community Award for his assistance with the Milton Public Library Renovation Project
- KB Sharpening - Community Award for their annual donation of sharpening services to the Department of Public Works
- Ann Keen-Berg - Community Award for her service as an Election Official for the City of Milton
- Dr. Julia Foster Armstrong - Community Award for her community involvement
- Chris Lukas - Community Award for his service as Interim Fire Chief
- Ruth Ann Ries - Library Volunteer of the Year Award
- Blaine Larson - Police Officer of the Year
- Carrie Chesebro - Employee of the Year
The awards will be presented at the Community Recognition Picnic on May 24, 2018. The picnic will start at 5:30 p.m. and the program will start at 6 p.m.
More information about the event is available online.