The Mayor and Common Council will be holding a Special Listening Session for public input on the potential Evermor development on Thursday, February 13th at 6:00 pm in the Council Chambers.
- This is open to residents of the City of Milton, Town of Milton, and Town of Fulton; other members of the public; and media.
- This is not a public hearing.
- Those in attendance will be asked to sign in.
- Those that wish to speak will have to state their name and address.
- Attendees requesting to speak will have a limited amount of time at the podium.
- This is only intended to last approximately two hours.
- If someone is unable to attend, they may submit questions or comments to be read at the meeting or to keep for the City's records.
- There will not be any agenda items for action, purely a time for questions and comments to be made to the Mayor and Council.
If you have any questions, please contact City Hall at (608) 868-6900.