We're so excited to celebrate our Community Award recipients at the Community Recognition Picnic on Thursday, May 26.
The recipients this year are:
- Karl & Ellen Westlund - Library Volunteers of the Year
- Lon Liefke - Employee of the Year
- Sarah Stuckey
- Dave Schumacher
- Jessica Arnold
- Michael Sessler
- Milton FFA Alumni
- Dawn Main
- Peter & Linda Petroff - Historic Preservation Award
- The Gathering Place Fishing Club
- Kari Klebba - Historic Preservation Award
- Heather Peck - Police Officer of the Year
The picnic will take place indoors at The Gathering Place, 715 Campus Street. The picnic will start at 5:30 p.m. and the program will start at 6 p.m. The City will be providing pizza from Casey's, cookies from Kwik Trip, Lemonade and Arnold Palmers from Sharla's Coffee Stop, salad, popcorn, chips, soda, and water.
If there are any questions, please contact City Hall at (608) 868-6900.