News Flash

City of Milton News

Posted on: April 23, 2021

Apply to Join a City Committee or Board

Apply to Join a Committee, Commission, or Board

Interested in becoming involved in your local government?  Consider applying to fill a vacancy on one of the following boards or committee:

  • Public Works Committee
  • Zoning Board of Appeals
  • Board of Review

Find out more about each of these groups on the City's website or by contacting City Hall at (608) 868-6900.

The application to apply is also available on the website or in-person at City Hall, 710 S. Janesville Street.

Facebook Twitter Email