The City of Milton set Halloween Trick-or-Treat hours as 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, October 31, 2022.
Although the City of Milton sets the time for trick-or-treat hours, this is not an activity sponsored by the City or any other community organization. Each community member will need to make a decision if they want to participate and at what level. If you would like to welcome trick-or-treaters to your property, please turn on a porch light and consider alternative ways to deliver candy (see creative ideas below). Also consider adding a teal pumpkin to your display if you have non-food items available for children with food allergies.
Other Halloween Activities
- Milton Community Days at Schilberg Park – October 28, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Visit the 80+ vendors and food trucks, trick-or-treat booth to booth, and enjoy a movie in the park.
- Trunk or Treat with the Milton Youth Coalition – October 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Sharla's Coffee Stop. The Milton Police Department will also be on-site to collect unwanted medications for National Drug Take Back Day.
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt with Mayor Anissa Welch – October 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Search for a decorated rock at Sharla's Coffee Stop and be entered to win a prize!
- Milton High School Activities’ Trick or Treat at Milton High School – October 30, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Trick-or-treat around the high school and visit with the different groups. Enter through the Events Commons entrance.
- Milton Swim Teams Flick and Float at Milton High School - October 30, 4:30 p.m. The movie is Hocus Pocus 2, and it's $5 or $3 with a canned good. The team will be selling popcorn and hold a "Chuck-a-Duck" game for guests. Proceeds benefit Milton Swim. Guests must bring their own floats. Children may not be left unattended, guardian must be present for the duration of the film.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest at The Gathering Place - October 29 & 30. Drive through the front circle at The Gathering Place to view all of the carved pumpkins on display. Vote for your favorite at the end by using the QR code on display.
- StoryWalk® at the Milton Public Library - October 31, Noon to 8 p.m. Read Hardly Haunted by Jessie Sima inside the library!