Our goal is for all eligible voters to be able to cast a ballot and have that ballot counted.
What's On My Ballot?
Wisconsin Voter ID Information
Information on Acceptable Forms of ID
In-Person Absentee Voting Dates and Times:
In-person absentee voting hours are generally Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon, the two weeks preceding an election. On the Friday before the election, the hours are typically 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Spring Primary - February 21
- Spring Election - April 4
- Spring Primary (if necessary) - February 20
- Spring Election - April 2
- Partisan Primary - August 13
- General Election - November 5
Go to MY VOTE WI to:
- Check the status of your voter registration.
- Register to vote (if you have a current driver license)
- Find the location of the polling place for your residential address.
- View a sample ballot close to the time of an election.
- Check the status of your provisional ballot.