- Police Department
Prescription Drug Drop-Off Box
The Prescription Drug Drop-Off Box is located in the lobby of the Police Department building. This service is available 24 hours each day, 7 days every week.
- Gather all unwanted medication from wherever you have them stored.
- If possible, leave all medications in their original containers. Black out any personal information that may be on the bottle.
- Bring the medication to the secured Prescription Drug Drop-Off Box.
- Please do not place any sharps in the box (syringes, needles, lancets, etc.)
- Accepted Items -
- Prescription Patches
- Prescription Medications
- Prescription Ointments
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Medication for pets.
- Rejected Substances -
- Illegal narcotics (cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, heroin, etc.) You must contact a police officer for assistance with these substances.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Aerosol Cans
- Ointments, Lotions, or Liquids
- Medication from Businesses or Clinics
- Needles (Sharps)
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Code Enforcement Officer Blaine Larson.
The Milton Police Department will process fingerprints for those interested by appointment only for a $5 fee. Contact Detective Ryan Justice for an appointment.
Crime Prevention Fund
The City of Milton Police accepts equipment or monetary donations for its crime prevention fund. The fund is used for community outreach and programming as well as training opportunities and equipment purchases for the police department.